Semi-large news. While renewing the server for the next year of service, I decided to bump up the hardware specifications on the virtual machine.
We now have double the space, memory, and CPU cores! More space for new maps and activities in general, though the main aspects of the server won't change all that much.
Apologies for being slow on the navigation mesh upkeep. An update within the next few days should bring bots back to some existing maps.
— me, in the 06 May 2020 update
Did I say days? I meant months. Apologies. The keys are right next to each other.
- Updated bot support for the following Workshop maps, making them playable again:
- Kalinka (5-CP), RC5 → RC6a
- Synthetic (KOTH), RC6 → RC6a
- Vigil (Payload), RC6 → RC7
- Reckoner (5-CP), RC4a → RC6
- Forge (KOTH), B3 → B4
- Added some new Workshop maps, all with bots:
- Bringing back some classic favorites! (With bots.)
That is all for now.(Up you go!)